This theoretical and practical three day course provides comprehensive first aid training for the workplace. The course will provide confidence to deal with any emergency, illness or injury that may occur. It is valid for 3 years.
To provide the knowledge, skills and confidence to be able to deal with a first aid emergency.
• The aims of first aid.
• Health & safety at work (First Aid Regulations)
• Contents of a First Aid box
• Record keeping (in accordance with the data protection act).
• Performing cardio-
• treatment and care of an unconscious casualty.
• Management of accidents.
• Anaphylactic Shock
• Angina/Heart Attacks
• Burns and Scalds
• Fractures, sprains and strains
• Asthma/Breathing Disorders
• Head Injuries
• Dealing with workplace injuries and illnesses.
First Aid at Work Certificate -
First Aid Training Bath Ltd. Company Registration Number 10303506. Registered office address 30 Park Road, Keysham, Bristol, United Kindom, BS3 IBU. Copyright 2020. All rights preserved. Member of FOFATO. Registration 75/99. Member of FAIB - The First Aid Industry Body. Created and designed by Tech ICS