Who is this course for?
This theoretical and practical one day course is ideal for staff who need a basic knowledge of first aid in lower risk workplaces.
- How to deal with emergencies in the workplace that require a first aid response.
- Basic lifesaving skills and support for colleagues.
- Health & Safety first aid regulations.
- Managing an emergency situation.
- Resuscitation (CPR) non-breathing casualty - includes AED training.
- Caring for an unconscious breathing person.
- Angina/Heart attacks
- Anaphylactic shock
- Fractures, sprains and strains
- Dealing with workplace injuries and illnesses.
Emergency First Aid at Work Certificate - valid for 3 years, certified by First Aid Industry Body.