This course is for qualified first-aiders whose certificates are about to expire.
This re qualification course updates first aid skills and enables first aiders to
refresh existing skills and knowledge with up to date practice.
The course is for first-aiders who need to renew their statutory certificate.
• Managing the unconscious casualty.
• Health & safety at work (First Aid Regulations)
• Contents of a First Aid box
• Record keeping (in accordance with the data protection act).
• Performing cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) on a non breathing casualty -
includes AED training.
• Treatment and care of an unconscious casualty.
• Serious wounds and bleeds, dressings.
• Management of accidents.
• Shock and the shock position.
• Anaphylactic Shock
• Angina/Heart Attacks
• Burns and Scalds
• Fractures, sprains and strains.
• Asthma/Breathing Disorders
• Head Injuries
• Dealing with workplace injuries and illnesses.
First Aid at Work Certificate - valid for three years, certified by First Aid Industry
First Aid at Work Requalification (2 day)
Per Group (5+ People):
* Cost includes VAT, course textbook, certificate and refreshments.