20 Years of
“Quality Training at a Reasonable Cost”
Member of FOFATO. Registration 75/99
Member of FAIB - The First Aid Industry Body
© 2019 - First Aid Training Bath Ltd.
Who is this course for?
This theoretical and practical one day course is ideal for staff who need a basic
knowledge of first aid in lower risk workplaces.
• How to deal with emergencies in the workplace that require a first aid response.
• Basic lifesaving skills and support for colleagues.
• Health & Safety first aid regulations.
• Managing an emergency situation.
• Resuscitation (CPR) non-breathing casualty - includes AED training.
• Caring for an unconscious breathing person.
• Angina/Heart attacks
• Anaphylactic shock
• Fractures, sprains and strains
• Dealing with workplace injuries and illnesses.
Emergency First Aid at Work Certificate - valid for 3 years, certified by First Aid
Emergency First Aid at Work (1 day)